Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid
Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid (MH) is a leading Iraqi NGO, founded in 2004 with the goal of saving lives and preserving human dignity. Mercy Hands is headquartered in Baghdad, and several Satellite Offices across Iraq, and one Regional Office in Erbil. Mercy Hands is currently active in the following humanitarian sectors: emergency aid, civil society and democratization, peace-building, protection, and health. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.mercyhands.org
Description and Duties:
- Supervise the Project activities.
- Follow-up the participants’ requirements.
- Monitor the daily online attendance of participants and project in-person staff.
- Responsible for collecting, verifying and processing contractual and financial paperwork and supports logistic/administrative needs for Project.
- Capture photos to the Project’s implementation, places, locations and things through the use of creativity and technical abilities.
- Control & checking attendance sheet of staff and arrangement of monthly report to the Project Manager
- Management and follow up of staff vacation and sick leaves and provide necessary forms for staff as needed on daily basis.
- Follow up of MH administrative standards templates in line with MH administrative Manual/internal regulations.
- Ensure that MH staff have Identification cards (ID) with the period of validity in accordance with the employment contract.
- Creating a project database with all the information including the beneficiaries’ information.
- Keeping the project’s database safe and not sharing it except at the request of the project manager.
- Creating the project documents required.
- Providing a weekly report to the Project Manager.
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
- Ability to stand and move around for long periods at a time
- Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience from working as an Admin / Media, a
- Humanitarian /recovery context or similar work.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Moderate skills in English and Arabic Languages written and spoken.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and coordination.
- High computer skills on MS Office programs, especially in MS Excel.
- Please send your CV and any relevant certificates & recommendations with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position in English language and your earliest possible start date to [email protected],
- The subject of the email should be: Admin Officer, EMPACT 2022 Anbar
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.