With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
Liaison with government organization
- Liaise with Immigration Office, MOFA and Broadcasting Authority for entry visa and Journalist visa for incoming guests. Record and update the status of visa and passports and give update to guests and staffs
- Process pre-authorization of NGO visa and visa extension where online processing is not applicable
- Process media pre-authorization visa for media crew and make sure WVE is aligned with airport custom requirements
- Process VIP saloon and airport pass requests.
- Support on processing passports, visas, yellow fever cards, and requisite travel documents for WV Ethiopia international travelers
- Record and update visa requirements, embassy locations, and related information
- Liaise with different government officer in relation with internet, telephone, utility, facility etc.
- Provide airport pick-up/drop off for VIP guests
- Assist in arranging hotel shuttles for guests and timely pick/drop off
- Assist in liaise between Administration, host and security departments to make sure guests are picked up from the hotel, have security briefing and meet with host departments
- Support in preparation of invitation letters, hotel booking, shuttle arrangement, air ticket, event booking and all related activities in guest handling.
- Support in bill settlement of different services such as accommodation, event, air ticket, cafeteria
- Ensure timely settlement of bills related with passport issuance and visa fee on time.
- Assist in prepare monthly report on NGO visa pre-authorization for incoming visitors, passport and visa processing for internal staff.
- Assist in updating visitors calendar on a daily basis
- Cover Administration coordinators for travel and guest relations positions whenever is necessary.
- other assignments given by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- Knowledge and practical experience of Immigration law, visa processing, airport custom clearance
- Knowledge of Guest relations, visa processing, hotel reservation, travel arrangement
- Excellent communication skill, email correspondence clear and brief
- Excellent English language skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent team building skills
- Flexible, efficient and cooperative
- Commitment to WVIs aims, values and principles
- Honest and trustworthy
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably holding similar position.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
Degree graduate in Management, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
The position may require ability and willingness to travel domestically.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.