Legal Clinic Network (LCN)
Administrative Assistant Will Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and performing administrative duties as described below.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- bachelor degree
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude
- 3+ years of administrative support experience with increasing responsibility required
- Microsoft Word: Mail merge and know how to embed documents
- Microsoft Excel: (transferring Word documents to Excel and editing spreadsheets)
interested candidates should forward the ( c. v ) to the following Email address [email protected] deadline date 15 Jan 2023
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.