California State University, Fullerton
Under the general direction of the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Support Assistant provides administrative and operational support for the success and growth of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at California State University, Fullerton. In this role, the incumbent will be providing direct support to OLLI members, volunteers, staff and the broader campus community. The incumbent is responsible for a wide variety of administrative, operational, customer service, member enrollment, and event support tasks.
- Essential Duties
- Provides front-line customer service and administrative support to OLLI members, OLLI Board of Trustees, OLLI volunteers, OLLI staff, and campus constituencies in-person, by phone and via other technologies.
- Supports OLLI member record creation and membership enrollment in PeopleSoft and accompanying payments in Cashnet and prepares and provides regular member reports.
- Assists members and guests with parking permits.
- Documents and adheres to procedures and timelines.
- Supports and tracks members who audit CSUF courses.
- Assists with class scheduling, room scheduling, and course catalog preparation.
- Supports and tracks members’ volunteer forms and coordinates OLLI Trolley volunteer schedule.
- Assists members with registration in classes, events and field trips.
- Prepares materials for Board of Trustees meetings and training materials for volunteers.
- Provides administrative support in the office for evening and weekend classes and events, as needed.
- Assists with process documentation, process improvement, special projects and events as requested.
- Collaborates with colleagues within and external to OLLI to ensure organizational support, cross-training, teamwork, and customer service excellence are achieved.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in an administrative or customer service role.
- Database/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Adobe Sign.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and with individuals of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Ability to organize, plan, and execute multiple, concurrent, time-sensitive responsibilities in an efficient and effective manner in order to meet deadlines and achieve successful outcomes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience in office administration and customer service.
- Experience with PeopleSoft.
- Professional experience in a senior adult membership and/or volunteer-centric organization.
Lifting, pushing or pulling of up to 25 lbs.; periodic bending; long-term periods of sitting; long term periods operating a computer.
Health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, health care flex plan, LTD, vacation, sick leave, holiday, credit union, tuition reimbursement and retirement plan. All benefits will be administered according to policies and/or procedures.
CSU Fullerton, Auxiliary Services Corporation (ASC) is committed with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) practice. This means hiring diverse talent and ensuring employees understand and respect differences around us. ASC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at (657) 278-4117.
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the ASC. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current ASC employees who apply for the position.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.