Root Center For Advanced Recovery
Approved National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Site for Loan Repayment Program! Excellent Benefits Package & $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
The Root Center is a private, non-profit, behavioral healthcare organization providing mental health and substance use treatment, prevention, community health services, and research across the state of CT with 10 current sites. We are a financially strong organization that continues to grow as we expand our services to the community. Accredited by CARF for its high standards of care, the Root Center seeks out passionate and talented individuals to join its staff. We treat over 5500 patients daily within our clinics and are searching for an APRN or PA to join our team.
- Provides care services including, but not limited to, initial evaluation, physical examination and limited medication management, coordinating care with other providers, ordering labs and EKGs and obtaining information on adverse events
- Provides addiction treatment services and some mental health services to patients at a clinic(s)
- Provides continuity of care by arranging follow-up appointments
- Administers medications
- Obtains prior authorization for services, provides assessments and other testing as needed
- Prepares reports and participates in agency quality assurance activities.
Current State of Connecticut certification and/or license as a Physician Assistant (PA) or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN). Active DEA controlled substance registration and an active Connecticut controlled substance registration.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
For all benefit eligible employees, we offer a prestigious employment package that includes competitive compensation plus a comprehensive array of benefits including:
·Salary Range: $105,000-$130,000; $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
· Work Life Balance- Great work life balance with clinics closed on Sundays. No current on-call responsibilities. Fulltime-35 hours, Time off including PTO (4 weeks), three (3) Paid training days and twelve (12) paid holidays.
· Health Insurance & Dental Insurance- with flexible employee contribution options depending upon chosen plan.
· Voluntary Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance and AD&D – 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced Recovery
· Short-Term Disability – 100% paid by Root Center for Advanced Recovery
· 403(b) Retirement Plan with a 5% employer match after 6 months of employment and an additional 5% employer contribution after 1 year of employment.
· $2,000 provided annually for tuition, license reimbursement, certifications or other educational activities, including 3 paid training days for educational activities and conferences.
· Annual bonus eligible based on agency performance
· Root Center has approved sites for the following NHSC Loan Repayment Programs: The Loan Repayment Program, Students to Service Loan Repayment Program, Rural Community Loan Repayment Program and Substance Use Disorder Workforce Loan Repayment Program.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- state license to practice as an APRN/PA (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.