Edith Cowan University
- $85,551 to $92,301 pa (HEW 6)
- Ongoing, Full Time, Joondalup Campus
- Open to candidates with relevant work rights
FINANCE AND BUSINESS SERVICES CENTRE
$85,551 to $92,301 p.a. (HEW 6)
FULL TIME, ONGOING
The Resource Planning Team within the Finance and Business Services Centre has the responsibility to:
- Lead the development and execution of the University Student Load, Operational and Capital Budgets.
- Lead development the annual fee setting.
- Lead the provision of course and unit (activity based) costing information and analysis.
- Deliver high quality, value-add, strategic financial advice, management services and business support.
- Deliver high quality, value-add information on student load, including budgets, forecasts, analysis, and advice.
This role, under the direction of the Manager, Business Insights, is responsible for providing support in student load planning, data analysis and modelling.
The ideal candidate will have:
Qualifications: A qualification in a relevant field with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Prior experiences working in an analytical role of querying data and creating models, forecasting, and providing insights through data interrogation.
- The ability to develop realistic models.
- Experience in preparing dashboards and visualisation that provide useful information for the users.
- Experience of using Cognos BI, Excel and Powerpoint to intermediate level. Experience of TM1 and Tableau is preferred.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry Personal Excellence and Courage.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full-time, ongoing position attracts remuneration of $85,551 to $92,301 plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities Overview.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Bradley Du Plooy, Manager Business Insights on (08) 6304 2877 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the Capabilities in the Position Description/Selection Criteria.
Applications close on SUNDAY, 15 OCTOBER 2023 at 11:30pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Position Description Opens in new window
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.