BEHAVIOR ANALYST CERTIFICATION BOARD
Description:The Behavior Analyst Certification Board®, Inc. (BACB®) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation established in 1998 to provide professional credentialing services for practitioners of behavior analysis services. We are located in Littleton, CO with beautiful views of the adjacent Rocky mountains. Please visit our website www.bacb.com to watch a one-minute video that explains what we do BACB – What We Do!
At the BACB we strive to provide an inclusive and rewarding culture. We provide a work environment that focuses on positive reinforcement with a continual feedback loop to help staff achieve success. A healthy work-life balance is critical and the BACB provides exceptional benefits that promote self-care and wellness. All full-time staff enjoy:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums paid 100% by the BACB for the employee and all eligible dependents. Employees don’t pay any contributions for benefit premiums!
- Short-and-long term disability policy for the employee paid 100% by the BACB
- The BACB provides $50,000 life insurance and AD&D policies at no cost to the employee
- Annual $500 FSA contribution by the BACB
- Employer funded 401(k) contributions up to a 4% annual match and discretionary contributions for eligible staff
- 18 days of Paid Time Off in first year of employment plus 12 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Student loan paydown plan available
- Reimbursement for relevant professional development events
- Free solar-powered electric car charging on-site
Position Summary: The Application Processing Representative is primarily responsible for processing applications relating to obtaining or maintaining certification in an accurate and timely manner.
Salary Range: $20.50/hour
- Processes applications and documents submitted in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintains accurate documentation of applicant interactions and document processing.
- Provides timely support via email with application issues.
- Provides accurate, valid, and complete information to applicants in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Assists in completing general office tasks and assigned projects.
- Cooperate and communicate with other staff members to ensure the expectations are being met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Results-driven with strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Required Education and Experience: High school or equivalent education. Bachelor’s degree a plus. Minimum of 1 year of administrative work experience. Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute with 95% accuracy. Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and video conferencing.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the ability to lift and carry a laptop, lift files, open filing cabinets, frequently type, bend and reach as necessary is essential to the position.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a regular full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening, holidays, and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Campus Wellness: The BACB is a tobacco free work environment. The consumption of tobacco products is not allowed on BACB property.
Travel: Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BACB provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Successful candidates must complete an application on our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.