JEVS Care at Home
***NEW HIRE BONUS EFFECTIVE 7.1.22 $525.00 AFTER 300 BILLABLE HOURS WORKED
We are currently looking for Arabic Speaking caregivers to work with a client located in the Doylestown, PA area. This client only speaks Arabic and needs someone who can assist with toileting, showering, dressing, preparing meals and light household duties.
JEVS Care at Home is a non-profit organization that provides non-medical homecare services to those in need throughout the Philadelphia region. Over the last 10 years of serving our clients, we’ve seen rapid growth across the state of Pennsylvania and have expanded into the Pittsburgh, Allentown and Delaware regions. It is our mission to deliver industry leading in-home care through recruiting, empowering and investing in the growth of our Caregivers.
Here’s how we support you:
- Weekly Pay: You’ll receive a paycheck every week.
- Full Benefits Package: Receive Health, Dental & Life Insurance.
- Great Pay: We offer the highest competitive rates in the market, plus bonus opportunities. ***NEW HIRE BONUS EFFECTIVE 7.1.22 $525.00 AFTER 300 BILLABLE HOURS WORKED
- Flexible Hours: You get to choose the hours you want to work.
- Bonus Opportunities: We offer unlimited referral and reactivation bonuses (sign-on bonuses only offered at selected/advertised times).
- Job Training: You’ll be totally equipped to care for your clients.
- Care Support: You’ll have your own care manager to ask questions and get what you need.
- Work with Family: Get paid to care for family through JEVS Care at Home, if family member qualifies for services.
- Assist clients in their homes with personal care – bathing, dressing, grooming
- Help with light housekeeping, food shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders and laundry
- Offer companionship and supervision
- Report to Client Care Manager regarding direction of care, client updates and concerns, scheduling, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate with Client Care Manager
- Must satisfactorily complete JEVS Care at Home written exam and orientation program
- Must speak fluent Arabic
- Must pass background check/clearances as required by state regulations
Please reach out to Ashley Jamison, 267-298-1629 (phone or text)/ via email [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.