Duluth Regional Care Center
DRCC Winona is seeking an Assistant Program Director (APD) who is outgoing, flexible and dependable to provide direction and leadership necessary to assist staff; and, who will work alongside the Program Director performing administrative duties while maintaining a warm, friendly home in which persons being served are given the opportunity to reach their optimal level of independence.
This is a Full-Time position that has a 40-hour per week work schedule. Starting wage is $17.75/hr. Hours are to be determined but will consist of 5 (8) hour days (room for adjustment); day hours into the evening and one weekend day each week. The benefits package includes: paid vacation and sick, eligible to participate in the medical/dental insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), supplemental insurance options, employer-paid basic life/AD&D and LTD insurance, and the 401(k) plan with Employer Match and Profit-Sharing.
DRCC is a non-profit agency supporting individuals with disabilities, by creating opportunities to live rich and meaningful lives with family, friends, work and community, throughout Northeastern MN.
The Assistant Program Director (APD) will:
· Develop and maintain relationships with the people served by DRCC that respect their rights and promote their interests
· Protect the health and safety of each person in the program
· Coordinate the various aspects of providing services to the people served by implementing Coordinated Service and Support Plans
· Assist clients with personal cares when necessary and provide overnight supervision
· Perform administrative functions, write client and program plans, assist with budgeting and keeping accurate records
· Assume responsibilities in the absence of the Program Director
· Maintain the building and equipment
· Display personal communication skills
Currently we are looking for the right person who will assist the Program Director supervising and training staff, overseeing client financial reports, medication ordering, grocery shopping, appointment setting, program writing and outcome follow-throughs. Must be able to assist individuals in activities, hobbies, and community involvement and be able to provide personal cares (if necessary), and overnight supervision.
Our desired candidate will be passionate about improving the lives of others, possess maturity, integrity, honesty, and patience. All applicants must:
· Have a two-year degree in a behavioral science or related field OR one year of experience working with individuals with disabilities
· Be proficient using a computer, email and online resources, business-related software, and office equipment
· Maintain valid driver’s license with no restrictions and have a working vehicle
· Be 18 years of age
· Be able to pass a background check
If interested, please contact Lori at 722-8180, ext. 105.
DRCC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.75 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- direct care services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.