Evergreen Retirement Community
Evergreen is seeking compassionate and talented people to join the team in its Assisted Living!
Evergreen is a non-profit senior living organization serving older adults ages 55 and better. Located in a pleasant residential neighborhood in Oshkosh, Evergreen offers many options to meet our residents’ unique needs.
Part and full time positions on all shifts
AM Shift: 6am-2:15pm
PM Shifts: 2:15pm-10:30pm or 4:30-9:30pm or 3pm-9pm or 3pm-11pm
NOC Shift: 10:15pm-6:15am or 11pm-7am
Every third weekend and holiday required for some positions. Some positions require every other weekend and holiday.
Starting pay is $12.69-$16 per hour (based on experience and shift) with regular wage increase opportunities.
Shift differentials apply for PM and NOC shifts.PM Shift – $.75/hr. NOC Shift $1/hr
- Pick Up Pay $4/hr. – Pick up additional shifts and get an extra $4/hr!
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation AND sick time, free access to fitness and aquatics center, and more!
- Flexible scheduling.
- College Student Savings Fund
- Employee referral bonuses
- Access to earned wages through Payactiv daily
- Working for a trusted organization with a great reputation
As a CBRF Resident Assistant you will:
- Assure resident needs are met in a timely manner (i.e., call lights, personal requests, ADLs, etc.).
- Administer medications, monitor side effects, and document accordingly.
- Promptly inform unit nurse of a change in resident’s condition and/or needs .
- Document care and service provided in a thorough and timely manner.
- At least 18 years of age
- CBRF certifications preferred **We will invest in training for the right candidate!**
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.26 – $17.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All staff are required to wear provided medical grade masks and eye coverings at all time. All staff self screen for symptoms before work. COVID vaccine is required for all staff unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
- CBRF Certifications (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.