Phoenix Children's Hospital
The Clinical Attending Nurse is a leadership position focused on the clinical management of patients. Looking to hire an experienced RN leader. This is a direct patient care role. The Clinical Attending Nurse works with and prepares highly skilled nurses focused on improving quality and safety outcomes for patients or patient populations. The Clinical Nurse Attending assumes accountability for patient-care outcomes through the translation of evidence-based information to design, implement, and evaluate patient-care processes and models of care delivery.
This position supports the East Tower Medical Surgical and Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant units on our Main Campus. Must be a clinical expert with a good base of knowledge in Improving best practice, plan of care and evidence based practices. Must have national nursing certification and advanced degree or in program at time of applying.
- Five or more years of related experience in a health care setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master’s degree or degree in progress in related field
- Current AZ RN license or an RN license from a compact state with multistate privileges or the ability to establish licensure to Arizona law prior to start date.
- Current BLS Certification for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Wellness benefits
- Low premiums
- Enjoy an 15%-night shift differential and a weekend differential
- Relocation assistance offered
- Tuition Assistance available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Children’s hospital
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Nursing: 5 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.