Center for Sight & Hearing
For over 60 years, the Center for Sight & Hearing has been dedicated to restoring hope for people with vision and hearing loss in Northern Illinois.
We are inviting a full-time Audiologist to join our professional team of specialized experts. If you are a creative self-starter who thrives on autonomy and attention to detail and have the drive to grow within our organization whose mission is to make a difference in patients’ lives – we are looking for you!
The ideal candidate will be an engaged collaborator, who serves our pediatric and adult patients and has an interest in expanding programs such as Cochlear Implants.
- Doctoral degree in Audiology and current licensure
- Technical competence in the areas of diagnostics, evaluations, state of the art amplification systems/instruments, and assistive listening devices
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Salary and Benefits include:
- $80,000 – $90,000 annual salary (based on experience)
- Major medical and dental plans
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403b and Roth IRA with 3% company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time-off and flex scheduling
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with an organization who believes in investing in its team and community, apply today!
Center for Sight & Hearing is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rockford, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Hearing Aid Dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hearing Diagnostics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Illinois Audiology License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.