Fiddler's Creek Foundation, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTION: Beach Food Runner
Provide the finest guest dining experience by coordinating food orders to guarantee timely and efficient delivery to guests in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner. Work closely with the kitchen and servers; ensure food comes out according to order and is distributed to the appropriate guest.
- Follow all instructions from expeditor.
- Sort and organize incoming food tickets.
- Ensure that each customer receives the correct order, double checking the order before it goes to a customer.
- Serve meal, place dishes by course in front of each guest.
- Ensure members/guests satisfaction.
- Keep tables, dining room and service stations immaculate.
- Advise manager of any complaints as they occur.
- Perform clean up and closing duties as assigned.
- One-year previous experience in food industry preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other associates of the organization.
- Listen effectively; speak, read, and write in English.
- Achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Work under pressure and handle difficult situations.
- Highly proficient at multiple tasks and prioritizing work.
- Must be committed to teamwork and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Schedule vacations during the off-season months.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – ABILITY TO:
- Grasp, lift, push/pull, carry or transport up to 50 lbs.
- Push/pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Bend, stoop, kneel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time; climbing stairs, navigating the property quickly and easily as required to meet job functions.
- Work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain, humidity).
- Repeat various motions with the wrists, hands, and fingers.
- Stand for length of scheduled shift.
- Express and exchange ideas by means of the spoken word accurately, loudly, and quickly.
- Perceive the nature of sounds at a normal speaking level and make fine discriminations in sound.
- Visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Withstand a moderate noise level in the work environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified. Management reserves the right to revise or amend duties at any time.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.