CONCERN-Professional Services for Children, Youth and Families
Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive, healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
We are looking for part-time variable Behavior Consultants to join our Intensive Behavioral Health Services team. You will have a rewarding opportunity to work within your community to help provide the tools families and children need to be successful. Your role will be to assess the needs of the youth, develop an individualized treatment plan in collaboration with the child, their family, and other treatment team members, and provide them with the skills and support that allow them to successfully reach their goals.
The ideal candidate for this position will be well organized and have the ability to work both independently and within a team. This position works within home, school, and community settings as determined by the client and family’s needs. There are no overnight hours but the ability to have some flexibility with scheduling is preferred.
What Do I Need?
Education and Experience
Must meet one (1) of the following:
- License as a Behavioral Specialist (BSL);
- Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification;
- Graduate degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA);
- At least 1 year of full-time experience providing mental health direct services to
- children up to and including age 21, and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education or counseling
- Completion of a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field.
- You will pass required clearances
- You will own a valid driver’s license
- You will possess average proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and “typical” office equipment including but not limited to personal computers, calculators, fax machines, copiers/scanners and phones
- You will display strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- You will exhibit excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships as well as be effective independently
- You will demonstrate resourceful, proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capabilities along with forward thinking that actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- You will handle confidential information with discretion, adapt to various competing demands, display a high quality of customer service, and quickly respond.
What Will I Do?
- You will design and direct the implementation of a behavioral modification intervention plan in collaboration with other members of the treatment team individualized to each child or adolescent and to family needs.
- You will use a written order and assessments to determine the treatment approach which may incorporate data analysis to ensure successful outcomes.
- You will work with the child and family to develop safety, discharge and aftercare plans in ways that involve identifying behavioral goals and intervention techniques as well as recommendations of non-aversive methods of conduct change.
- You will provide assessments, program design and monitoring, and consultation with the service delivery team.
Hours of Work
This position requires some flexibility with scheduling around client needs. Ability to work days, evenings, and or weekends is preferred but not necessarily required.
What Will I Get?
Billable Rates (Time spent providing direct care to your client)
Licensed Mobile Therapist- $37/hr
Non-Licensed Mobile Therapist -$30/hr.
Administrative Rates (functions performed outside of direct client care)
Supervision and Training – $14/hr.
All other non-billable (e.g., phone calls, documentation, etc.) – $7.50/hr.
Employee Assistance Program (Resources for you and your family)
Birthday Holiday! (4 hours paid time off for part-time employees to celebrate YOU!)
What Happens Next?
After you apply, a member of the hiring team will review your qualifications and experience. If determined you are a good match, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $37.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Master’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.