Evergreen Treatment Services & REACH
Description: Behavioral Health Operations Manager (SUDP Certification Required)
Starting Pay Range: $33.43 an hour (Negotiable)
Copy and Paste the link below to schedule your interview today!!!
MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON TO BE CONSIDEREDWhy Evergreen Treatment Services?
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a great place to work! Employees at ETS work collaboratively to provide excellent patient care and support services in a highly ethical and professional manner. ETS encourages work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle through a comprehensive package of benefits including paid leave, medical and dental coverage, and an employee assistance program. ETS highly values creativity and recognizes employees for exceptional job performance. Since 1973 ETS has been transforming the lives of individuals and their communities through innovative and effective addiction and social services.
Perks and Benefits
- 12 Paid Holidays Off
- _ Accrue 24 Sick Days_
- Medical and Dental and Vision Benefits
- 403(b)-Retirement Investment Plan with company matching
- Two weeks of paid vacation in the first year
- Accrue 12 Mental Health Days
- Roth IRA Works
- Better Help- Employee Assistance Program- First Choice Health – Free short term counseling and referrals
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical Cost, Day Care, Day Camps, School Programs, Pre-School Tuition
- 20% off Woodland Park Zoo Discounts
- Verizon 22% Off Monthly Discount and 25% Off Accessories
- National Corporate Discounts
- $400 License Renewal Reimbursement
- 100% DEA License Reimbursement
- 1 x Monthly Massage Therapy
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Transportation Assistance
- Basic Life and Accident Insurance, fully paid by ETS
Watch the following videos to learn more about Evergreen Treatment Services & REACHhttps://youtu.be/8ot5bnt4MD8
Evergreen Treatment Services has been offering medication for opioid use disorder (MOUD) for adults with opioid use disorders in our federally accredited opioid treatment programs (OTP) since 1973. Behavioral Health services, such as counseling, case management, and peer services, are an essential part of the OTP as well as the health and wellness of those served by ETS-Clinic Services. Behavioral Health staff are crucial advocates for those we serve, working to provide a safe and therapeutic environment for growth and healing. The Behavioral Health team interface extensively with medical providers (PA-Cs and ARNPs), nurses (RNs and LPNs), and other support staff in the clinics. Behavioral Health staff develop person centered treatment plans focused on therapeutic interventions for individuals on their journey through the recovery process.
The Behavioral Health Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day functioning of the Opioid Treatment Program Behavioral Health team and daily programming for all ETS-Clinic Services. The Behavioral Health Operations Manager will work closely with the DHII to ensure that all clinical services exceed all regulatory standards and ensure that the therapeutic milieus of each location are consistent with the mission, vision, values, and care philosophy of ETS. This position will work in tandem with Clinic Managers and the Quality Improvement & Risk Management (QIRM) team to ensure that the flow of patient care at each site is efficient and meets ETS standards.
This position must maintain the highest level of safety, efficiency and overall functioning of the behavioral health department to ensure quality care for those served. The nature of this position is fast-paced, requires strong project management skills, and flexibility.
Job Functions (may include)
- Direct oversight of Clinical Supervisors & Case Management Supervisors.
- Ensure new Behavioral Health hires are provided with consistent, competency-based onboarding.
- Provide ongoing review of supervisory requirements including notes, professional development plans, required training(s), utilization of data/EHR reports, etc.
- Provide clinical support through building behavioral health competencies, reinforce ETS values and professional ethics, encourage and practice reflection, and support supervisors and staff in their decision-making processes and crises.
- Oversight of Supervisor competencies and professional development with a focus on evidence informed supervisory skills, exceeding all regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate Departmental Trainings.
- In conjunction with HR & QIRM, develop and oversee departmental training calendar(s) to ensure compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Clinic Services lead for the implementation and ongoing utilization of the LYSSN training platform.
- Ensure ongoing availability of Peer Services through negotiation and management of contractor relationship.
- Responsible for agency wide consistency with implementation and practice of ETS policies & procedures.
- Development and oversight of corrective action plans related to all internal and external audit findings in cooperation and coordination with Quality Improvement and Risk Management department.
- Responsible for all Clinic Services group curriculum development, implementation, fidelity, and continued oversight.
- Will ensure clinical standards are in alignment with ETS care philosophy.
- Oversight of Intake operations, establishing a consistent intake processes across the agency, streamlining functions, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with IT and others to ensure Clinic Services is optimizing the utilization of the EHR for Behavioral Health departments.
- Align Case Management & Counseling Depts to ensure efficiency in procedure and diminished redundancies.
- Ensure purposeful connections from H&E throughout clinic services.
- Work with DHII on the development of risk stratification and care pathways, both internal and external, related to identified populations of risk.
- Development of Lead roles to ensure professional advancement opportunities and succession planning.
- Advance staff utilization & optimization through efficient scheduling, data utilization, team building, programming and other innovations.
- Serve as a liaison with other ETS departments and programs.
- Manage time sheets, approve payroll timely and approve leave requests in reference to scheduling needs.
- Conduct performance evaluations of behavioral health staff in accordance with agency policies, state and federal regulations in collaboration with Behavioral Health Supervisors.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring Behavioral Health staff.
- Work with Human Resources and DHII regarding staff recognition, and performance management.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and oversight of future behavioral health service expansion within Clinic Services (i.e. mental health, IOP, etc).
- Local travel is required on behalf of the agency.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Current SUDP Certification
- Qualified SUDP Clinical Supervisor per WAC
- Bachelor’s in social science or related field
- Required: 5 or more years of Clinical Supervisor
- Preferred: Opioid Treatment Program
- Preferred: Managing multiple departments
- Preferred: Program development and/or project management
- Preferred: WA State Mental Health licensure
- Knowledge of all federal and state regulations pertaining to the clinical operations of a federally licensed Opioid Treatment Program.
- High aptitude for staff management.
- Computer literate, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and electronic medical records systems, as well as a high level of initiative in keeping current with technological change.
- Ability to prioritize workload and activities of self and others and follow through on assigned tasks to assure completion in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch between tasks quickly.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Must be a highly effective communicator
- Dependable, able to work under pressure; receptive to change, willingness to learn, cooperative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, patients, and outside contacts from a wide variety of ethnic, socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds; good diplomatic skills; including strong conflict-resolution skills.
- Flexible team player, cooperative and uses excellent judgment.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and analytical skills.
- Good basic clerical skills including typing, ability to proof own work, good grammar and spelling.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
How to get started
Begin by clicking the apply button or visit https://www.evergreentreatment.org/careers/ to read more about Evergreen Treatment Services and other opportunities and to submit your application. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email from Paylocity indicating your application has been received. When monitoring your email for correspondence, please check your spam and junk folders periodically.
***For immediate consideration or questions regarding this position or application process please contact the following recruiter below:
Sr. HR Recruiter
Clinical Services & Admin
Evergreen Treatment Services
Copy and Paste the link below to schedule your interview today!!!
Evergreen Treatment Services (ETS) is a mission-driven nonprofit organization specializing in substance use treatment and homeless outreach services. ETS has been serving the Puget Sound region going on 50 years. Our work is organized into two areas: Clinic Services and REACH.
Our Clinic Services team provides medication, counseling, and treatment to more than 3,000 people with substance use disorder at three clinics in Seattle, Renton, and Olympia, Washington. REACH provides street-based social services for more than 4,000 people living outside or unstably housed, many of whom have had interactions with the criminal legal system. Many ETS participants have endured trauma and harm from broken and oppressive institutional systems that are often the root cause of their substance use. We strive to uplift the humanity and dignity of each person we serve as we walk alongside them on their journey to better their lives.
- All new hire employees of Evergreen Treatment Services & REACH are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment as of August 16th, 2021. Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of your vaccine status. Please note medical or religious accommodation may be accepted after approval once an offer of employment is made.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Evergreen Treatment Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33.43 per hour
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.