Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive, healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
Our Intensive Behavioral Health Services program is searching for a part-time variable Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) to join our team. The ideal candidate will thrive in environments where no two days are the same and have a passion for helping children grow to their fullest potential. This position will be primarily located in the Sayre area, in homes, schools, and the community.
Working closely with a Behavior Consultant and Clinical Supervisor, you will be guided on how to provide therapeutic interventions while following an individualized treatment plan. Your goal will be to promote positive behaviors and interactions through a variety of evidenced based practices while modeling how and when to intervene with the child for caregivers in the home, school, and community settings. The hours for this position are variable and dependent upon the clinical needs of each assigned client. Ability to be flexible with scheduling is preferred.
What Do I Need?
Education and Experience
BHT I:High school diploma or equivalent
BHT II:Minimum of 2 years experience in the provision of behavioral health services.
BHT III:Certified as a Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analysis (BCaBA), Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), or Board-Certified Autism Technician (BCAT); Possess a behavior health certification or behavior analysis certification.
- You will maintain all required state and federal clearances.
- You will maintain a valid drivers license and ability to travel to client locations as assigned.
- You will have strong organizational skills.
- You will be comfortable using technology for documentation and payroll.
- You will have strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will have the ability to be both a team player and work well independently.
What Will I Do?
- You will implement planned one-on-one or joint family interventions for a child, youth or young adult in home, school, and community settings as defined by the treatment plan.
- You will support, educate, and train parents and caregivers on implementation of behavioral interventions working to decrease dependence on behavioral health services over time.
- You will collaborate with treatment team members to on client progress toward their goal areas and participate in team meetings as requested or needed.
- You will attend orientation and required training sessions.
- You will participate in individual and/or group supervision with the Clinical Supervisor.
Hours of Work
Schedule and hours are determined by client needs. Services are provided in area schools, client homes, and community settings as indicated.
What Will I Get?
Billable Rates(Time spent providing direct care to your client)
BHT I:$16.00/hour per billable hour
BHT II:$17.00/hour per billable hour
BHT III:$18.00/hour per billable hour
Administrative Pay(for anything done outside of direct client care)
Documentation/Travel between clients/Supervision/Training – $7.50/hour
Dependent on Experience (DOE)
Employee Assistance Program (Resources for you and your family)
Birthday Holiday! (4 hours paid time off for part-time employees to celebrate YOU!)
What Happens Next?
After you apply, a member of the hiring team will review your qualifications and experience. If determined you are a good match, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.