Course Title and Course Number:
BIOC 312 – BIOCHEMISTRY OF MACROMOLECULES
Estimated Number of Positions:
Total Hours of Work per Term:
72 hours per position
Deadline to apply:
November 30, 2020
• Be present at all lectures and aid students via myCourses.
• Be available to answer e-mail inquiries or direct questions. Hours flexible.
• Provide a one-hour review session upon completion of each course section.
• Contact Course Coordinator ahead of time to discuss responsibilities.
• Invigilate midterms and exam viewing sessions.
(1) Student enrolled in the Graduate Program of the Biochemistry Department who has taken the course previously. Past experience indicates that it is very difficult to be a course assistant for this course if one has not previously taken it.
Please note that given the current circumstances related to the pandemic and the resumption of certain in-person teaching activities, some Teaching Assistant tasks for this course may be performed remotely or in person. The Teaching Assistant may be required to perform tasks suited to a remote/online teaching environment using a virtual learning platform [e.g., Zoom, WebEx] and the McGill myCourses learning management system.
Position Start Date:
Position End Date:
Deadline to Apply:
McGill University hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. We welcome applications from racialized persons/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, as well as from all qualified candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. McGill implements an employment equity program and encourages members of designated groups to self-identify. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, [email protected] or 514-398-3711.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.