SSH Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Envision Unlimited has an opportunity for a BCBA to work at a Short-term Stabilization Home. This home typically has four individuals that reside in the home with a 1:1 staffing ratio. Each staff individual is working towards the RBT credential. This environment of well-trained staff members in combination with the small caseload, for the BCBA, is meant to foster stabilization and drastic behavior change for individuals within the state that have some of the most challenging behavioral history. The goal is to stabilize and drastically change problem behavior so individuals can return to their home placement.
Short term Stabilization (SSH) Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Master of Applied Behavior Analysis degree from an accredited school or an equivalent master’s degree in human
services field from an accredited school. Current certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Minimum of two years of professional work experience in a clinical setting with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities. Both years must include experience in behavior analysis.
Envision Unlimited is a large non-profit social service agency that supports individuals with intellectual/ developmental disabilities across the Chicagoland area in residential, day program, mental health, and behavior services.
· Conduct functional behavior assessments.
· Develop Individual Behavioral Support Plans (BSP).
· Assist direct support professionals (DSPs) in achieving the RBT credential.
· Provide RBT staff members with on-going supervision.
· Train agency staff members on how to implement BSP and data collection procedures, using evidence-based training procedures.
· Facilitate on-going data collection and data analysis on a daily or weekly basis.
· Complete on-going behavioral observation and functional interviews across environments and caregivers
· Responsible for timely of reports and clinical documentation.
· Ability to work flexible schedules to include some early mornings and weekends as needed for training and observation.
· Participations in a weekly meeting with DHS for each member.
· Hold weekly house staff meetings to include RBT group supervision topics and review of Safety Care procedures.
· Work closely with SST team to assist in a smooth transfer back to the home agency.
· Train home agency staff on supports provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $83,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
COVID Vaccination Required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Flossmoor, IL 60422: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- BCBA with Adults: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.