Head StartBus Driver – Markesan
ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty.
Our Head Start Department needs people who want to make a difference
in the lives of low-income children and families!
Come join a caring team of professionals who love what they do!
This position will safely transport 3 to 5 year old children to and from the Head Start Center, driving a mini school bus. This position will work 24 to 28 hours a week Monday-Thursday.
Employment is for the program year, with summers off
- Must have or be willing to obtain, at ADVOCAP’s expense, a CDL with school bus endorsement within 90 days of hire
- CPR certified or willing to obtain
- A valid driver’s license with good driving history, acceptable to our insurance carrier required
- Drug Screening and background check required
- Conversational Spanish a plus
Position will start immediately.
Wage is $15.00 per hour.
Benefits include: vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k option
Please submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR Email hratadvocap.org
Please include job title in subject line when applying.
We will continue to receive resumes until position is filled. http://www.advocap.org/
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.