Business Development Specialist
cecoforma (www.cecoforma.com) has over 40 years of rock-solid experience in the field of event organisation and communications. We primarily serve the EU Institutional market, organising close to 1000 events and communications campaigns each year.
We are currently hiring for the role Business Development Specialist.
You will support the development of winning proposals for tenders issued by the European Institutions. Concretely, you will analyse the needs of the project or contract, develop strategies to address client issues, and be responsible for creating interesting and comprehensive proposals. Note that this is not a sales role.
The selected candidate will:
- Support company annual strategy development and execution
- Identify and secure new business opportunities (through tendering and submitting proposals)
- Support tendering efforts and taking final responsibility for compliance, quality and completeness of tender submissions
- Coaching and training colleagues to tender
- Identify scope for growth (service and client diversification) and markets trends
- Support measures to address identified gaps (expertise) and support continual company improvement on structural level
- Encourage a commercial approach and foster a growth mindset
The ideal candidate:
- is ambitious, motivated, curious, hard-working, flexible, and enjoys working as a team
- has excellent organisational and proposal/project management skills
- has a creative yet pragmatic approach to work, a critical mind, strong eye for detail, and excellent analytical and review skills
- takes responsibility and accountability for what they do and works with a solution-oriented approach
- has a good understanding of and/or interest in the workings of the EU Institutions, preferably has experience in EU institution projects or tenders
- understands how impactful communications campaigns and events are designed
- thrives in a busy environment, keeps a cool head in stressful moments, and injects energy into the team when needed
- is deadline-driven with effective time management skills
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- Full time position in a dynamic and multi-cultural working environment
- The chance to work in an agile and growth-oriented organisation
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills and become industry-certified
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience.
To apply, please send your CV and to [email protected] with ‘Business Development Specialist’ in the subject line.
Do not forget to mention that you found this job ad on the Euractiv Jobsite!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.