Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
EXD/PBF is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Programmer/Analyst in the Reporting and Data Analytics Stream of the Resource Management Systems Division to participate in defining technical specifications, developing, implementing and supporting BI applications. The selected candidate will report to the BI Architect.
BI applications development:
- Develop, implement and support Business Intelligence applications for financial, HR and other corporate areas in terms of:
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from ERPs, SQL server, APIs,
- Modelling data marts in the Data Warehouse,
- Modelling and developing planning applications,
- Designing roles and authorizations for data access,
- Building operational reports and dashboards.
- Take part in reviewing business needs and defining BI solutions, including improving existing ones, in close collaboration with business owners and client Directorates, using standard methodologies.
- Participate in defining project plans and managing the project life cycle, ensuring timely production of stage deliverables.
- Verify accuracy of data, and maintain and support the data warehouse. Provide consistent, standardized and integrated data. Coordinate and/or perform testing of system modifications. Manage non regression tests to validate new releases of SAP BI software.
- Assume day-to-day monitoring of the BI platform. Tune and measure the report and modeling performance.
- Establish and review procedures to ensure the availability, optimal functioning, integrity and security of the Business Intelligence platform. Prepare and maintain corresponding documentation for operating procedures, data and work flows, user processes and system controls.
Co-ordination, Collaboration and Support:
- Co-ordinate the technical support and evolution of existing SAP BI applications, with the first level support teams and other team members.
- Participate in the definition of BI implementation, upgrade and technology strategies.
- Prepare and maintain end-user documentation, on-line help, promotion and training material.
- Contribute to horizontal working groups as necessary.
- Flexibility to undertake other related tasks as required.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of four years’ proven experience analysing business needs and implementing SAP BI solutions.
- A minimum of two years’ proven relevant project experience, full implementation cycle.
- Proven ability to interact with information technology specialists, both internal and external, to acquire knowledge and skills and find solutions to specific problems.
- Proven experience developing innovative solutions for business needs, demonstrating the ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to analyse data rigourously, to digest and transform it into sharp and straightforward reports and visuals for varied audiences.
- Taste for hands-on and result-oriented activities, data-driven and evidence-based mindset, strong interest in innovation and new technologies.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and proven experience in SAP BW.
- Experience in SAP BW/4HANA would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in SAP planning solutions, SAP Data Services, SAP Business Objects would be an advantage.
- Functional knowledge of one or more SAP finance related modules would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and digital innovations such as predictive analytics will be an asset.
- Experience in managing SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Fluency in one of the two OECD official languages (English and French) and a knowledge of, or a willingness to learn, the other.
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
Recommend your friend
Co-ordination, Collaboration and Support:
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.
Assistant Branch ManagerBoys & Girls Clubs of South Puget SoundBremerton, WABremerton, WA
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTFather Lacombe Care SocietyCalgary, ABCalgary, AB
English Subject Area SpecialistCreative Associates InternationalJordanJordan
Kitchen Assistant – Part-timeVolunteers of America Northern RockiesSheridan, WYSheridan, WY