St. Patricks Manor
CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
St. Patrick’s Manor is a Faith-Based, Nonprofit, Short and Long-Term care facility sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters. St. Patrick’s Manor is a place of life, a place of caring, and more importantly, a true home for its residents. Located on lush manicured lawns and gardens in Framingham, MA, we are just minutes from Route 9 for easy access to the Mass Pike.
We are seeking candidates for position of: Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA.
** Variety of work places including state-of-the-art Memory Care and Rehab Care Units **
** All Shifts Available! **
** Earn $18.71 to $24.65 per hour based on experience & shift **
St. Patrick’s Manor can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Next-Day Pay Option
- Student Loan Forgiveness Guidance
- Health (Aetna), Dental, Vision, HSA with employer contribution
- Benefits available 1st of the mo. following 30 days
- Flexible Spending Account and AFLAC insurances
- Fully paid Life and Short-Term disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Compassionate work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA Job Summary:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises.
- Provides for personal care and comfort.
- Assists with movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Records temperature and food and fluid intake and output.
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services.
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family.
- Communicates changes in residents’ clinical condition.
This is a brief overview of job responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA Qualifications:
- Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA certification from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination AND BOOSTER Required.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with other staff, residents and family members in a positive and cooperative manner.
- Writing and verbal English language skill.
- Knowledge of infection control procedures.
Please consider joining our team working where The Difference is Love℠!
COVID SAFETY: We have ample supply of PPE, all visitors and employees are required to wear masks and testing occurs on a regular basis. We take your health and safety very seriously.
St. Patrick’s Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.71 – $24.65 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID19?
- Long-Term Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- MA CNA Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.