Corydon Specialty Care
Are you looking to be a part of a fun team that positively impacts your community? At Care Initiatives we’re committed to celebrating life and helping those in our care live to the fullest. We love helping people gain their highest level of independence and quality of life during their time with us.
Care Initiatives is the largest single operator of quality nursing homes in Iowa. As a non-profit organization, we have proudly been investing millions of dollars into the communities we serve since 1989. Care Initiatives serves roughly 2800 Iowans through skilled nursing facilities, assisted living, and hospice locations. We are dedicated to providing compassionate care for Iowans through all of life’s transitions. “Always Learn” is one of our Core Values. We want you to learn and grow with us. Apply today to start your exciting new career with us!
Corydon Specialty Care is looking for a SHOWER AIDE (CNA) to join our team!
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. 6am-4pm
Successful candidates must have:
- A Current Iowa Nursing Assistant certification
- Have a strong commitment to helping others and consistently treat them with empathy, respect, patience and discretion.
We are proud to provide excellent benefits to our team members!
- Dayforce Wallet- on Demand Pay- access your pay as soon as it is earned!
- Four different great medical plan choices!
- HSA and FSA Programs
- Two different dental coverage plan options
- Vision Dental Insurance
- Retirement 403(b) Savings plan
- Basic Life and ADD, Voluntary Life ADD, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical illness and Accident Coverage Plans
- Doctor on Demand, discounts on gym memberships, fitness equipment, ID Theft Protections, Be Well 24/7
- Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel, theme park tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel and more!
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Online Training
- Advancement Transfer Opportunities
- CNA CMA Training Reimbursement
- LPN RN Tuition Assistance Program
- LPN RN Board Funding
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Veteran’s Day Pay for Veterans
- Years of Service Recognition Program
Care Initiatives has implemented its Employee and Provider SARS-CoV-2 (“COVID-19”) Vaccine Policy pursuant to recent federal regulation, which requires all employees to have either their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or submit a medical or religious exemption request by February 14, 2022. If you have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, please be prepared to provide proof of vaccination upon hire. If you would like to submit a medical or religious exemption request, the appropriate forms will be provided to you upon hire.
EOE, AAP, Veterans and Disabled Employer:::
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.