Intermountain Deaconess Children's Services
Child and Family Therapist- Residential Program (Candidate Accepted):$3000 SIGNING BONUS and RELOCATION INCENTIVE
Do you want to help protect the joy of childhood and incite change? Are you looking for a career that will give you a strong sense of purpose and is also meaningful and rewarding? Do you want to make a difference in a child and family’s life? Then we want to meet you._
It will always be about Hope & Healing
With our holistic, integrated services and relationship-based approach, we help families create and sustain nurturing, healthy environments where children can thrive and grow. Intermountain is a non-profit agency that has been impacting the lives of children and families for over 100 years.
Join the organization that pioneered the Developmental Relational Model*
The impact you will make:*
We believe healthy relationships within the security of a family are key to the success of a child. We believe families, like children are capable of growth and change. Our Child and Family Therapist along with our direct care staff will help the child and family figure out how to express their needs by forming healthy relationships to be able to gain frustration tolerance and encourage them to be curious about feelings and behaviors.
The Child and Family Therapist:
Plans, reviews and executes individual, conjoint and family psychotherapy.
- Provides a dynamic conceptualization of the inner workings of the client and/or the client’s family; and is responsible to ensure that treatment is clinically sound and ethical.
- May facilitate or co-facilitate therapeutic groups on a variety of topics, provide in-service trainings on relevant issues pertaining to treatment; and may train and supervise approved graduate level interns
To be successful in this role, you will need:*
60 credit Master’s Degree from an accredited university in professional counseling, a Master’s in Social Work with focus on clinical social work, or psychological counseling.
- Must be licensed or a licensure candidate licensed by the State of Montana’s Board of Behavioral health as an LCPC or LCSW.
- 2 years’ experience with children before or following completion of Master’s degree Training and/or experience in attachment theory, attachment-based therapeutic approaches and trauma informed care.
- Must possess or maintain a valid Montana driver’s license.
As your next employer, we are excited to offer you:
Starting Pay $46,000-$55,000 annually DOE
- Employer sponsored health insurance for medical, dental and vision
- Retirement contribution of 4% of your income through Wespath after your first year with full vesting
- Competitive salaries
- Robust Personal Leave
- Free supervision towards licensure and/or high-quality supervision throughout employment
If you have questions, please contact Human Resources at *[email protected]
We look forward to getting to know you better!*
Intermountain Deaconess Children’s Services complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sex. Intermountain does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or sex._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.