Office of Human Resources
Description for Job: IRC25713
Clinical Research Coordinator II/III/Sr.
LACATS Clinical Research Resources Core
Location: New Orleans, LA
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Research Coordinator II is to manage all aspects of conducting clinical trials. The Clinical Research Coordinator II is required to have an in-depth knowledge of protocol requirements and good clinical practices as set forth by federal regulations. As one of the primary resources for the protocol, the Clinical Research Coordinator II acts as a liaison between the patient, investigator, Institutional Review Board and sponsor. The Clinical Research Coordinator II is able to screen, enroll and follow study patients, under supervision, ensuring protocol compliance and close patient monitoring, continuing the required learning process record in this second level position for advancement towards a Clinical Research Coordinator III position. The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for all data and source documentation, adverse event reporting and maintenance of complete regulatory files, under direct supervision.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of good clinical research practice is required
- Must be able to interact well with patients and the general public
- Ability to acquire and maintain all required CITI training certificates
- Ability to acquire and maintain credentialing at all required institutions: Tulane Medical Center, Veterans Administration Hospital/New Orleans, LA and University Medical Center.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or RN with current Louisiana state licensure at the time of hire and one (1) year of related work experience
- LPN with current Louisiana state licensure at the time of hire and four (4) years of related work experience
- Knowledge of IRB submission process and requirements
- Knowledge of good clinical practices as set forth by federal regulations
This position is a non-exempt, hourly position assigned to pay grade 24. Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that
you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane
as well as our Benefits and Pay . See our
Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.
How to Apply
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this job.
This position will close on the date it is filled
Please Note: Tulane University has officially adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, which includes the requirement of a booster when eligible. All employees and visiting faculty must be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccination or obtain approval for a medical or religious exemption prior to beginning employment.
Tulane University is committed to creating a community and culture that foster a sense of belonging for all. We are a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are intentionally seeking candidates who are committed to fostering equity, diversity, and inclusion in support of Tulane’s Strategy for Tomorrow .
Apply now >>>
>>> Back to Search Page <<<
© Gibson Hall, Tulane University • 6823 St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70118 • 504-865-4748 • [email protected]
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.