Vista Hill Foundation
Vista Hill is all about serving people. As a dynamic community-based organization, we develop and maintain a diverse array of quality services and programs throughout San Diego County. Our programs range from brief early intervention and preventive work with troubled young people, to treatment with school age kids, to long-term special education and training for individuals with developmental disabilities. We can be found assisting families in very difficult situations in many of our communities large and small, rural and suburban. You will see our caring staff working with challenging populations that most other agencies shy away from in areas that are conveniently located to the people we serve.
At Vista Hill we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please note: Applicants without California Board of Behavioral Sciences Registration/Licensure will not be considered.AMFT, ACSW, APCC, APHA
Accessible Depression and Anxiety Peripartum Treatment (ADAPT) is in partnership with mental health services and public health nurses to provide timely, convenient, and holistic mental health treatment to individuals and family members who screen positive for postpartum anxiety and/or depression.
Service components include:
- In-home mental health services to families in need of therapeutic support and interventions specifically relating to peripartum depression and anxiety
- Peer Staff support and guidance along with treatment oriented case management
- Trauma- sensitive, culturally responsive, evidence- informed practices
- Quarterly training to Public Health Staff on applicable topics
- Collaborative partnerships and coordination of care for wraparound support of clients and their families
ABOUT THE POSITION
Position is co-located at an HHSA Region office AND the ADAPT office at 6070 Mission Gorge Road.
The Clinician is responsible for the clinical integrity, assessment, plan and delivery of the mental health services to program clients. She/he assures that all provided services, program documentation, and billing are consistent with VH policies and various county and community contracts and any federal, state, county, and district requirements.
- Practice as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide counseling/mental health services to assigned clients and provide family support.
- Provide clinical assessments, intervention and support to clients.
ADAPT staff are eligible for training opportunities that include EMDR and IPT to support their roles. Other trainings can be available as needed.
- Master’s Degree and registration with the state of California BBS as an ASW/AMFT/APCC in good standing (Licensed-eligible candidate OR licensed with the state of California BBS as an LCSW/LMFT/LPCC in good standing.
- Must have experience working in mental health program, mental health clinic, or other behavioral health setting.
- Must have 2-4 years professional experience in working with high risk youth/families.
- Must have experience and knowledge in assessment and treatment of children and adolescents
- Background check, TB & drug test, and meet COVID vaccine requirements.
- Bilingual Spanish appreciated
Mon – Fri, 8am – 4:30pm.
Registered: $30.00 per hour
Licensed: $34.00 per hour
This is a starting rate and will be adjusted based on experience and program location.
$30.00 – $36.00 for Registered; and
$34.00 – $37.00 for Licensed
This position receives employer-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, and employer-paid pension.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Master’s (Required)
- mental health: 2 years (Preferred)
- spanish (Preferred)
- California Board of Behavioral Science License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.