Maine Veterans Homes
Top Five Reasons to Work at Maine Veterans’ Homes – Caribou:
1. Work with Maine Veterans and their families
2. Home-like atmosphere
3. Compassionate team of care professionals
4. Competitive wage scale
5. Excellent benefits package:
- 100% dental package for full-time employees
- Affordable employee health coverage
- 100% paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Participation in Maine Public Employees Retirement System
- Paid holidays
- 25-plus days off per year
- Robust wellness program that earns you cash and prizes!
Maine Veterans’ Homes is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to serving Maine’s veterans and families. We take great pride in our mission to “care for those who served”.
Conveniently located on the campus of Carey Medical Center, our Caribou Home provides long term care, short term skilled nursing care, and assisted living residential care. As an employee, you will enjoy a home-like atmosphere and a compassionate team of skilled senior care professionals.
Apply today and be part of a team caring for those who served.
Maine Veterans’ Homes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.58 – $20.09 per hour
- 403(b) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Day shift
- Rotating weekends
- CNA Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.