Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience in content creation or visual design and copywriting?
Do you have experience in Multimedia/Visual Communications, Video Production, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field?
Do you have experience in working with diverse organisation, NGO, CSOs, UN agencies or related field?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
What we are looking for
We are looking for casual worker communication support officer who will to improve Oxfam in Indonesia social media traffic and performance that leads to improvement of Oxfam brand awareness in Indonesia and engagement with the key stakeholders, such as government and donor.
The daily worker responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with Oxfam’s Funding and External Relation team members, particularly
- Communication team in preparing material for social media posting
- Drafting design, motion–graphic, and video editing for Oxfam’s social media posting and event needs
- Drafting captions for social media postings
- All designs and communication materials for Oxfam’s publication should be send in timely
- Any other day to day support required related to Communication team responsibilities.
We believe flexible working is key to building the Oxfam of the future, so we’re open to talking through the type of flexible arrangements which might work for you. We think this role would work particularly well as a partially home-based role or job share.
Please Read Complete Term of Reference below this vacancy page.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.