Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership, Inc.
Are you an experienced Controller with a passion for making a difference in your community? Do you want to use your financial skills to help support a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering low-income individuals and families? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership (EICAP) is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic controller to join our team. As the Controller, you will play a vital role in overseeing our financial operations, ensuring that we remain fiscally responsible and accountable to our donors, grantors, and stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and passionate team of professionals who are committed to helping our community thrive.
- The Controller oversees general ledger functions of the agency, including payroll, budgeting, accounting, and reporting.
- Prepare financial entries, reports, budget to actuals, and analyses.
- Collaborate with program directors and other staff to ensure that program budgets are aligned with the agency’s overall financial goals.
- Manage purchase card administration.
- Work with the CFO to prepare for and complete monitors and annual audits.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies governing the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, with minimum of three years fund accounting experience; OR
- Associate degree in accounting, and minimum of 5 years of fund accounting experience, preferably working in a non-profit organization and/or with multiple funding streams.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with staff and Leadership staff, and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of accounting software and financial management systems.
- Commitment to the mission and values of the agency.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth.
- $60,000 to $66,000 per year, with an additional annual performance incentive up to 10% of salary
- 403B Retirement Plan, with employer match of 6%
- Dental Insurance, 100% Employer paid, for employee.
- Health Insurance, 100% Employer paid, for employee.
- EICAP pays 60% of dependent health and dental premiums.
- Group Life Insurance, 100% Employer Paid
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Insurance (employee paid)
- Paid Time Off, including Sick Leave, Vacation, and Paid Holidays
- Additional $350 Retention Payment each payday through August 2023
If you are enthusiastic about making a positive impact in your community and want to be part of a dynamic and mission-driven organization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Learn more about us at: https://www.eicap.org/
EICAP is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
For assistance or accommodations applying for a position with EICAP, please contact the Human Resources department at: 208-522-5370
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $66,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.