Warm Beach Senior Community
$5000 Signing bonus for Full-time Cooks!
Come work for a nationally recognized facility! Warm Beach Senior Community is a non-profit ministry of the Free Methodist Church with 55 years of service to the elderly and the community. We offer competitive wages, and a great team environment. We are looking for a Full-time cook to join our Eagle’s View restaurant team!
Why Warm Beach?
We offer a full benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and accident insurance
- a retirement plan with employer match
- vacation and sick pay
- additional shift pay for evenings and weekends.
- Seven holidays including a personal day
- Computer-Based Continuing Education. We have a great on-site computer-based continuing education program
- Yearly scholarship opportunities
- Paid orientation
- Bereavement leave
- Paid jury duty
- Employee assistance program
- We are a certified Great Place to Work!
- WBSC is a Fortune 100 Best Workplaces in Aging services for 2022
- Must have and maintain a valid Food Handler’s card.
- Line Cook experience
- Must be able to work weekends
- Fri-Sat, 10-6:30, Mon-Tues, 11-7:30 Sun and Wed off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stanwood, WA 98292: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can you work weekends?
- line cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.