Rehabilitation Education And Community Health (REACH)
- Entering, organizing, classifying, maintaining, and updating project data on daily basis using computers, tablets or any other device and tools required for that purpose, and archiving them in hard copies.
- Keep project data and any related data to the beneficiaries and projects accurately.
- Keep drop out data of the beneficiaries in detail, reason, date of leaving, name of replacer etc.
- Ensures accuracy and quality of all data by reviewing all data processed via the project team.
- Store computerized documents in appropriate locations and keep back up data to have easy access when required.
- Raise and discuss any upcoming unreliable data with the line manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with the project team effectively to get proper data on time.
- Maintain the project employee record of leaves.
- Preparing and submitting timely reports or upon request.
- Providing information to the project team when required.
- Ensure proper filing of the supporting documents related to the project.
- Support MEAL officer in collecting and analyzing data for monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
- Support the project team in preparing and checking the project other related documents.
- Ensure following up of REACH safeguarding policies and their code of conduct.
- Undertake any other task required by the line manager.
- Provide continuous monitoring to project activities while collecting qualitative and quantitate data (focus groups, Key informant interviews and surveys)
- Ensure accountability and remain responsive to the needs and concerns being expressed by beneficiaries, donors and stakeholders.
- Analyze collected data and provide daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to the MEAL Coordinator/Manager in cooperation with the Data Manager.
- Provide support to project teams in the development of MEAL tools and provide oversight of M&E in the field.
- Developing data collection tools with the MEAL Coordinator/Manager and ensuring protection of information and appropriate analysis in coordination with the Data department.
- Receive complaints and feedback through different channels and register it into the complaint feedback tool, according to the nature of the complaints refer it to the designated person.
- Monitoring project activities, outputs and progress towards anticipated results
- Conducting or providing support to data quality assessments and working with data platforms, databases to capture and organize data
- Monitoring reports and oversight of reporting for internal and external reporting and communications needs
- Create an accountable environment to targeted communities by conducting community orientations and provide raising awareness sessions to them.
- Capture lessons learnings from projects and register them.
Be responsible for the organization’s hotline number (respond to calls, Logging the calls, follow-up).
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Relevant professional experience of not less than 2 (two) years with Data, MEAL, and Reporting.
- Relevant degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferable.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity/prior experience with REACH and its persons of concern (including internally displaced persons and refugees-returnees) would be a distinct advantage;
- Familiarity/prior experience with NGO sector would be an advantage.
- Good spoken and written English / Arabic and relevant computer skills.
- A high respect to organization confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and respect for people with special needs and other vulnerability.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- To be committed to the aims and values of REACH.
- Abide by REACH code of conducts
How To Apply
How to apply?
please use the link below; First, copy the link and paste it into your browser, press enter
fill out the job application form and upload your CV and click Submit
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REACH Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.