Job Description Data Collector
Position title: Data Collector
Line manager: MEAL Officer
Global objective of the position:
Under the direct supervision of MEAL Officer the Data Collector will support the implementation of monitoring, evaluation and assessment activities by collecting primary data following HI’s prescribed tools and processes.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in HI training and orientation related to the data collection activity.
- Collect data in the field using HI’s prescribed tools and following the targets and schedule outlined in the work plan.
- Conducting face to face data collection of the Surveys/assessment/evaluations such as Baseline/End line survey, PIM and PDM, with the beneficiaries in the area of intervention related to victim assistance /risk education sectors in close coordination with the MEAL Officer.
- Report daily to the supervisor to: communicate issues encountered during data collection, return HI tools and equipment, progress of data collection.
- Take responsibility for HI’s equipment during data collection.
- Participate in debriefings and evaluations as may be required throughout the data collection process.
- Follow ethics in information collection and management that will agreed with Handicap International to ensure that all data are in high quality.
Key working relationships:
Internal: MEAL Officer
The Employee undertakes to adhere to HI policies which include:
v Terms and conditions of engagement (T&C)
v Internal regulation (IR)
v Child protection policy (CPP)
v Protection of beneficiaries from sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA)
v Antifraud and bribery
v Code of Conduct (CoC)
Job Location: Kirkuk city, Hawija district, Daquq district
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Required skills and competencies:
- University degree.
- Fresh graduate.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic, Kurdish and English is an asset.
- Comfortable in using tablets for data collection.
- Ability and willingness to do field work.
- Willingness to learn.
- High level of capacity to communicate with people.
- Microsoft office programs basic skills (word, excel, etc.…).
- Fast typing skills.
How To Apply
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from persons with disabilities
Interested candidates may please send their CV with cover letter so as to reach on or before
31st Jan 2023
Only applications completed in accordance with the following instructions will be
Taken into consideration, the others will be rejected automatically.
Mentioning clearly in the subject line of your e-mail the reference:
Ref: HI-IRQ –KRK-DC-691
Your application will not be taken into consideration if this information is omitted from the
Subject line of your e-mail
Please address all applications to:
CVs that are sent as photo, screen shot or by link will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.