Médecins sans Frontières Belgium / Doctors Without Borders Belgium
Carrying out data entry activities into ERP system, registering all orders, deliveries and data concerning stocks according to MSF standards and procedures, and producing the appropriate, updated documents for the supply team in order to support decision making processes.
- Performing data entry of all ordering information into UniField ERP system and creating appropriate documents for ordering and receptions, ensuring that all data entered has been authorized and that appropriate documentation has been received and ensuring that all data entry processes occur in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensuring all data collected and entered to databases is consistently accurate and complete and the correct authorization of orders and receptions in UniField are verified, taking care that no unauthorized people have access to the database and performing routine checks to ensure consistency. Reporting immediately to the supervisor, any database anomalies;
- Performing the workflows, outgoing and ingoing, of all the related logistics documents and files documents according to MSF standards (Log Admin Kit);
- Assisting the supervisor in identifying any items at risk of rupturing or expiring- referring to UniField database. Discusses progress with the supervisor on a daily basis, reporting to the rest of the supply team at the weekly team meeting;
- Receiving and registering data sheets from the MSF medical and logistical departments’ reporting on consumption. Reporting the supervisor on any issues regarding drug consumption data and other questions (names of drugs used, unclear writing, missing information);
- When applicable, receiving the new monthly donation sheets and communicating them to the supervisor;
- Assisting Purchasing Officer in his daily duties (collecting quotations from suppliers, analysis and preparation of CBA, archiving of procurement related documents in a proper way);
- Reporting duties: identification (in close relation with the supervisor and suppliers) of potential stock risks, stock level and average expiring terms and availability; comparison with Supplier logical stock inventory with real stock levels on a monthly basis; creation of worksheets to assists in international orders; weekly and monthly format sheets for consumption and stock reports of all locations; and the pipeline and the ordered materials received or the outstanding items.
- Essential Secondary Education; Commerce related studies desirable
- 2 years work experience in data entry/analysis.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Computer Literate
Deadline for receiving job applications is 14th of MAY 2023.
If you are confident about your qualifications meeting the requirements, please send your cv’s to [email protected] and mention the job title “Supply Data Processing Officer” in the subject line or drop your application in closed envelope and mention the job title “Supply Data Processing Officer” in your envelope and put it on the CV box at the MSF OCB Office in East Mosul or Al-Amal Center in the West
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.