Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Review & monitor all online wells on daily basis. Flag ceased/tripped/problematic wells.
- Maintain Prosper Models (NF and ESP)
- Build new well Prosper models (NF and ESP)
- Identify optimization opportunities and review it with DGS lead/Snr PE.
- Seek out WW opportunities – review complex opportunities with DGS Lead / Snr PE. Progress potential opportunities, and work with Reservoir Management, and Well Work team to deliver quality SoRs.
- Identify required surveillance jobs and highlight to the lead PE.
- Optimize well set points (maximize production subject to relevant constraints) – update Field database as required.
- Update Opportunities Hopper with WW ideas
- DGS Performance Review and Presentation (2x per year)
- Participate in Mini Well Reviews / Panel Reviews (lead some discussions)
- Monitoring well losses including LTSI wells – help to reconcile unexplained daily losses.
- Interfacing with other Base Management Teams, Operations and Wells departments.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.