Zain Iraq is actively recruiting to hire a Direct Sales Customer Service Representative-Ramadi who is responsible for handling the day-to-day requests from customers and ensuring the resolution of complaints in an efficient and timely manner whilst ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The jobs are also responsible for direct interaction with current and potential customers within Zain IQ outlets with regard to sales or information on products/services.
- Understand Direct Sales Strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets.
- Implement Direct Sales policies and procedures.
- Handle e-mails and follow-up with customers concerning different requests/complaints ensuring fulfillment of their needs and requirements.
- Coordinate with billing and collection control to re-activate accounts/update account status to ensure up-to-date customer information at all times.
- Coordinate with retention and complaints under CRM to resolve customer complaints about customer satisfaction and improvements opportunities.
- Monitor re-activation of accounts/update account status with billing and collection control to ensure up-to-date customer information at all times.
- Solve offers and new products and other issues and pitfalls to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Submit daily reports to direct report mentioning interventions and activities conducted and keep records of feedback/customer transactions and interactions as needed to track achievements and get recommendations.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business administration-related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in a related field
- Serving our customers
- Achievement Driven
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Oral and Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
- IT User Support
- Sales Management
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 7 Middle Eastern and Africa countries with a workforce of over 7,100 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 52 million active individual and business customers as of September 30, 2022.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.