We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Director of Housekeeping / Executive Housekeeper you are responsible for the daily operation of the Housekeeping Department and guide and develop a committed multicultural team to ensure the impeccable Rotana standards are met in all areas. The role involves bringing all the knowledge and standards required to maintain and surpass the guests highest expectations and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain all hotel guest rooms and public areas, plus the ‘heart of house’, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are met
• Establish standards and guidelines to ensure total guest satisfaction and team productivity in compliance with SOPs
• Supervise training of all housekeeping team members to ensure successful operation
• Measure, interpret and evaluate working standard of the department
• Create and maintain good working relationships within and with other departments
• Control all purchases for the department and be consistently aware of quality and cost
• Show by personal example a philosophy of work and conduct consistent with the professionalism expected
• Manage and control all operation equipment, linen and uniforms
• Set short and long term strategies for the department
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college / university degree graduate with at least three years previous management experiences in the Housekeeping Department of a hotel or resort. Technically you will have fluency in both written and spoken English and knowledge of Micros / Opera coupled with administration, organizational computer literacy skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally strong professional with an eye for detail and a passion for high quality hotel keeping. You will be a self motivator, flexible and creative in order to develop innovative options in the best interest of guests and the hotel and should possess following additional competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.