St. Margaret Hall
DON – Director of Nursing
St. Margaret Hall is a Faith-Based, nonprofit, short-term and long-term care facility sponsored by the Carmelite Sisters. For over 50 years, St. Margaret Hall has been serving the needs of Cincinnati seniors in a tradition that honors Catholic values.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Nursing – DON to organize and oversee all nursing operations of the facility.
St. Margaret Hall can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Student Loan Forgiveness Guidance
- Health (Aetna), Dental, Vision, HSA with employer contribution
- Benefits available 1st of the mo. following 30 days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Fully paid Life Insurance
- AFLAC supplemental insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid-Time-Off
Director of Nursing – DON Job Summary:
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel.
- Guide staffing procedures.
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department.
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and resident care procedures.
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards.
- Make daily rounds to assure personnel are performing required duties.
- Participate in the assessment and selection of residents to the facility.
- Observes medication passes and treatment schedules.
- Provide hands-on nursing care as necessary and allowed.
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures.
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed.
- Manage record-keeping procedures.
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations.
- Report to upper management.
This is a brief overview of job responsibilities and not intended to be all inclusive.
Director of Nursing – DON Qualifications:
- Current RN License in the State of Ohio.
- BSN degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in nursing supervision or nursing management in a long-term care setting.
- Proof of COVID19 Vaccination Required.
- CPR Certification.
- Qualities of leadership, management, good judgment and an ethical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent Nursing skills and understanding of interactions with other health care providers.
- Strong organizational skill and financial acumen desired.
- Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Code regulations, including labor laws.
- Knowledge of MDS and PRIs; Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs).
- Point-Click Care experience preferred.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
Please consider joining our team working where The Difference is Love℠!
St. Margaret Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you fully vaccinated for COVID19?
- Director of Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Long-Term Care: 3 years (Required)
- OH RN License (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.