Steps is social enterprise based in Bangkok, Thailand that works to changed employment outcomes for the neurodivergent community by:
1) Providing access to appropriate and meaningful education for neurodivergent youth and adults who want to prepare for employment and independence
2) Modelling inclusive and sustainable social businesses including cafes, bakeries, retail shops, and a business service centre
3) Offering consultancy and empowerment for employers to begin or improve upon their DEI journey
This is a full time role based in Bangkok.
Main role: To engage and build partnerships with existing and new partners to directly impact Steps and achieve our mission
- Together with the CEO and Director of Communications, develop a clear growth strategy and targets for the Partnerships Team
- Lead fundraising efforts by developing a fundraising strategy, driving its execution, and leading the Partnerships Team
- Support each Business Unit (BU) in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans for selected programmes and partnerships
- Implement and monitor plans to ensure that quality relationships are built with key stakeholders, impact is measured, and existing partnerships are evaluated
- Lead identification and development of strategic partnerships and funding opportunities with private, public, and third sector stakeholders
- Represent and promote our interests in various specialist/sectoral, national, regional, and international forums and in conversations with other influential stakeholders.
- Work alongside the Training and Employment teams and Research Centre to develop toolkits, frameworks, and guides to meet stakeholder needs
- Working with colleagues across the organisation to leverage assets and build strong and creative partnership proposals to target CSR teams, Social Impact Funding, and marketing teams
- Together with the CEO and board of advisors chairperson, utilise board members to meet our 3 year strategic plan
- Utilise the Partnerships Team to liaise and collaborate with SE Thailand and other such organisations (Change Fusion, ANDE) that represent the Thai community
- Act as a liaison between internal teams, stakeholders, and strategic partners
- Minimum of a bachelors in a relevant field (communications, marketing, PR, social innovation, social entrepreneurship) or information in your cover letter detailing how your background is applicable.
- Professional level of English (written/verbal) is required and native Thai language is preferable (verbal more so than written)
- Minimum of 4 years of fundraising experience (any sector)
Salary and Benefits
- 65,000-100,000 THB per month (dependent on experience)
- 3 weeks of paid annual leave
- Basic health insurance
Steps Community is committed to promoting inclusiveness in its staff, advisors, and advisory board in order to enrich its effectiveness. Steps Community promotes inclusive hiring, retention, promotion, and board recruitment practices.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]