Friday, January 6, 2023 in
Job Opportunities .
As part of St. Jude’s continued and expanding effort to support the professional development of students, postdocs, clinical fellows and early career faculty, we are establishing a new office for Research Education and Training Grants.
The Director of this office will have a unique opportunity to build a team for program coordination and grants administration support, and will engage with SJ faculty and trainees, liaise with other key stakeholders, and help establish robust educational resources for grantsmanship training. We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated experience with federal funding agencies and an eagerness to contribute to an exciting area of growth for research training at St. Jude.
- Directs efforts to support researchers in developing and submitting institutional and individual grants for funding opportunities related to research education, training, and career development.
- Facilitates interdisciplinary, interdepartmental and inter-institutional program planning, and liaises with pre- and post-award offices to ensure accurate, timely and compliant processing of grants management needs.
- Establishes and supervises program coordinator team, overseeing administration of federally funded institutional training (and related) grants.
- Identifies funding opportunities and provides guidance to investigators.
- Provides professional expertise in complex areas of sponsored programs, particularly those related to research education, training, and career development.
- Master’s degree is required
- PhD or MD is preferred
- Seven (7) years’ experience in biomedical research or related research administration is required.
- Five (5) years experience required with a PhD.
- Experience in supervising and/or mentoring individuals in research administration preferred.
- Experience with programs sponsoring clinical research is preferred.
Job location: Memphis, Tennessee
Tags: Job Opportunities
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.