Chemonics worldwide Inc, a U.S. based mostly worldwide enchancment consulting agency, seeks a Driver for the USAID Tanzania Lishe Mtambuka exercise, additionally acknowledged as the Regional Multi-Sectoral weight-discount plan exercise. The 5-yr challenge goals to strengthen well being and meals market methods that promote the adoption of optimum weight-discount plan-associated behaviors throughout a selection of stakeholders in focused areas in Tanzania. we’re looking for people who’ve a ardour for making a distinction inside the lives of of us
throughout the globe. This place may even be based mostly in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Driving and sustaining challenge automobiles.
- Initiating and supervising required repairs and routine upkeep of assigned automobiles.
- Fulfilling challenge reporting requirements, collectively with sustaining data on automobile routing and situation.
- making sure passenger safety by obeying visitors legal guidelines and driving fastidiously.
- legitimate Tanzanian driver’s license and good driving file required.
- minimal 5 years of expertise of driving work.
- expertise working for a worldwide donor-funded challenge most properly-preferred.
- Understanding of auto mechanics required. Certification in mechanics or car upkeep useful
- Demonstrated management, versatility, and integrity
- glorious written and verbal communications expertise in English.
discover out how to use
to use, please submit your CV and utility by this hyperlink. purposes want to be submitted by Friday, September fifteenth, 2023, nonetheless, please submit your utility as quickly as attainable, as candidates may even be contacted on a rolling basis. No cellphone inquiries, please. Finalists may even be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal alternative employer and would not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the premise of race, colour, religion, intercourse, nationwide origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital standing, incapacity, genetic knowledge, age, membership in an worker group, or completely different non-benefit components.