Mercy Flights Inc
Mercy Flights is accepting applications for full-time and part-time EMTs.
Mercy Flights was established in 1949 and is a non-profit EMS agency providing clinical services for Ground, Rotor Wing and Fixed Wing 911 EMS and Inter-facility transports. Mercy Flights offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as career growth potential and educational scholarships. We are supported by a state of the art Communications Center, full simulation lab and top of the line equipment.
- Full-time or Part-time status, 12 or 13.5 hour shifts
- Starting Pay rate: Market comparable (Depending on Qualifications)
NO mandatory overtime/NO force hires (shift rotations include scheduled overtime)
- Daily overtime if shift exceeds 12 hours
- Full benefit package including: employee medical, dental & vision coverage (dependent coverage options available), cafeteria plan, flexible spending dollars, life insurance, short-term disability, 401K w/company contribution, employee assistance program (EAP), earned time off (ETO) and company provided uniforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers competent and compassionate basic life support care on emergency and non-emergency calls
- Ensures safe transport to medical facilities.
- Current Oregon EMT License
- Current Oregon Driver’s License
- Experience working in emergency medical services preferred.
How to apply:
Apply online at: www.mercyflights.com or call the Human Resources department at (541) 858-2647. To ensure consideration, a completed resume and Mercy Flights application must be received. Incomplete applications and/or resumes will not be accepted or considered for review. This position will remain open until filled.
Mercy Flights is subject to OAR 333-019-1010, which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a religious or medical exception in accordance with the rule.
Mercy Flights is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.