IRC (International Rescue Committee)
BACKGROUND: Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee (www.rescue.org) is a world leader in relief, rehabilitation, protection, post-conflict development, resettlement services and advocacy for those uprooted or affected by violent conflict and oppression. The IRC has long-term programs supporting conflict-affected persons in Iraq.
Scope of Work:
Acts as service contract under the supervision of MEAL Officer with the daily salary payment (35,000 IQDs per day) will receive the payment by the end of completing each stage of the work. The Service Contract is expected to work from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM with half an hour lunch break.
The contract will be for short term, daily payment based.
The Enumerators is responsible for providing support to MEAL department in the field for data collection, surveys registration, PDMs, Verification and/or other activities.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys assessments (door by door), or via phone call, PDMs, Verification and/or distributions for IDPs, host, and returnees in the target areas.
- Perform all duties under the instruction of IRC –MEAL.
- Report any challenges or issues promptly to the IRC MEAL officer/Assistant as soon as they occur.
- Utilize IRC tools and equipment (tablets) for work and return these to IRC upon completion of the assessment.
- The enumerator should Perform any duties assigned as long as they are consistent with the program goals and objectives and comply with such instructions that IRC shall from time-to-time issue.
- Devote his or her whole working time, attention, and abilities to IRC during business hours.
- Act in the best interests of IRC and carry out the performance of all work duties and general conduct to the highest standards.
- Any other reasonable duties may delegate to him/her from the MEAL team.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- High Written and Spoken Arabic and Kurdish (Kurmanji) are preferred.
- High Written and Spoken Arabic is required.
- Interest in humanitarian field and administration are preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Has experience in using data collection apps.
- The ability to learn, work under pressure from all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality wherever the incumbent comes across sensitive information/data.
How To Apply
- Applicants who meet the qualifications are requested to electronically submit their CV to [email protected] , mentioning the position of Enumerator – Mosul in the email subject line.
The closing date is: 15,July,2023
Notice to all Job Seekers
IRC implements an equal employment opportunity policy, and our recruitment process is based on merit. Applicants and/or successful interview candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. If anyone asks you for any financial or non-financial favors to help you secure a job at IRC, kindly report to [email protected]
ملاحظة لكل الباحثين عن وظيفة
تعتمد لجنة الانقاذ الدولية سياسة فرص عمل متساوية و ان عملية التوظيف لدينا تعتمد على الجدارة.
لايتوجب على المتقدمين لاي وظيفة او المؤهلين للمقابلات (سواء كانوا موظفيين حالين او متقدمين من خارج المنظمة) دفع اي مبلغ مالي خلال اي مرحلة من مراحل التوظيف.
اذا قام اي شخص بطلب اي خدمة مالية او غير مالية لقاء مساعدتكم في تأمين فرصة عمل داخل المنظمة ،يرجى الابلاغ عن ذلك الى [email protected]
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.