About RMIT Vietnam
RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. We are global in footprint and even more importantly, we are global in mindset. We are committed to making a positive impact wherever we go. The wider our reach, the deeper our connections, the greater our impact.
RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University with 700 staff and 7,000 students, in three locations, and recently awarded one of the Best Companies to work for in Asia 2020. From a media perspective RMIT Vietnam enjoys a 40% share of voice in the sector. It brings a world-class education and globalised study environment to the heart of Asia, offering programs in business, technology, communication, design, fashion, and English language. It boasts an impressive range of extra-curricular activities that encourage students to innovate and network globally.
Degrees are awarded by RMIT in Australia and taught in English, enabling Vietnamese students (and visiting international students) the opportunity to receive an international education without having to leave home.
Executive Assistant (EA) to Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor, Engagement is responsible for providing primary executive secretarial assistance to the Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor, Engagement through diary management, managing correspondence and documentation to ensure that actions arising from correspondence and meetings are completed in a timely and appropriate manner. The EA ensures all document(s) summitted to Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor, Engagement for signatures/approvals are well-presented and approvals are completed appropriately, timely and filed to be accessed easily when required.
The EA arranges travels, events, visits for Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor, Engagement and provides effective support in coordinating the department projects, communicating progress updates and outcomes to stakeholders as assigned. The incumbent may also be required to provide additional support to the Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor, Engagement’s leadership team when needed.
For further information about this role, please click on the Job Description .
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of Executive support experience to Senior Executive roles in multinational companies. Working experience in the Higher Education / University sector is advantageous.
- Demonstrated high level communication skills, written and spoken, both English and Vietnamese.
- Demonstrated organisational ability, especially with reference to diary management, scheduling meetings, document creation, travel etc.).and ability to perform independently.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills, including negotiation, liaison, and cross-cultural communication, with a professional and proactive approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work with extremely confidential information, to engage and to interact with the VIP stakeholders within country and abroad.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and experience in using computer software such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative, ability to analyse, interpret or evaluate information and creatively solve problems.
To be eligible for this position you must be a Vietnamese citizen. Applications received from non-Vietnamese candidates will not be considered.
Our people make everything at the University possible. We encourage new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact. RMIT exists to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. You will be a part of a productive and collaborative team, who values working relationships and outcomes through open and inclusive planning, continuous information sharing and transparent work practices.
- Competitive gross salary starting from 17,325,000VND in meeting all the key selection criteria.
- Private medical insurance
- Unique opportunity to work within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with creative and innovative committed colleagues.
- Free use of onsite gym
- Library on campus and online – access to RMIT Australia online library
Please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your experience by clicking on the ‘Apply now’ link.
3 thg 12 2023 11.59 pm
RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University. RMIT Vietnam is creating an innovative research, teaching and learning culture. We are committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community. As an internationally recognised Australian university based in Asia, RMIT Vietnam is assisting in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.