Iraq Health Access Organization
Brief description of the organization
The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) was founded in 2007 with the vision of returning Iraq to its once leading position in healthcare. Starting initially as a Fulbright project, which won the New Leaders Award by the International Institute of Education, IHAO grew to become a leading organization in providing access to health, protection, and livelihood in remote and/or displaced areas in Iraq with a mission of addressing health and the social determinants of health, namely gender-based violence, economic stability, education, and social cohesion through front line response, economic empowerment, and skills training.
Vision & Mission Statement
Retrieve Iraq’s leading position in healthcare around the Middle East.
IHAO addresses health and the social determinants of health, namely education and economic stability, through front line response, economic empowerment, and skills training. We ensure that our staff and beneficiaries accurately reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Collect and conduct a review for salary pay slips
- Enter items in transaction list, review transaction list.
- Ensure that the entries in the system are matching entries on budget.
- Prepare cheque and cash payments for signature by finance officer.
- Ensure completion of documentation for audit purposes and highlight missing documents.
- Assist in the financial reports submitted to Donors.
- Assist finance officer in daily duties.
- Archive all projects documentation.
- Oversight of work done at site level.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A bachelors’ degree in finance, business or administration related studies.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in relevant jobs.
- Excellent verbal and written Arabic and English communication skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and e-mail.
- Prior work experience with NGOs is a plus.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
Commitment to IHAO Principles
IHAO implements an equal employment opportunity policy
and our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview
candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any
stage of the recruitment process.
IHAO is an Equal Opportunity Employer IHAO considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, marital status, or disability.
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
HOW TO APPLY
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Please submit your CV and a Cover letter as a PDF or WORD to ([email protected]), other formats rather than PDF or WORD will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application.
subject : Finance and Payroll Assistant – Baghdad
Interested candidates can send their application no longer than
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.