General job description
Head of the financial and administrative management of the mission, coordinating and leading the mission Admin team in the capital and the bases (if any) . In charge of assuring the administrative and financial procedures of the mission according to ACH-Spain rules and the local law.
- To follow the financial planning of the mission through the standard financial management tool (FMT) and update it on a monthly basis. To control the coverage plan (CCP: Cost Coverage Plan) and monitor the cost structure of the mission. Budget Follow Up (BFU) of mission contracts. Elaborate and submit contract financial reports.
- Assure the monthly closing of the accountancy, following the controls defined and according to the established deadlines. Assure the respect of the administrative and financial procedures established by ACF-E and the donors. Follow up of all payments at mission level and manage relationship with banks.
- Control and supervision of the respect of any rule regarding the quality and archiving of all administrative and financial documentation according to ACF and donor guidelines. Plan, coordinate and follow up of external audits (coordination with HQ).
- Train partners on ACF accounting and financial procedures. Coordinate the integration of the partner’s invoices and accounting transactions. Coordinate the consolidation of financial reports sent by partners. Follow up of any treasury request by any partner.
- Higher education in management, economics or any related field. oProfound knowledge of donor guidelines. oKnowledge of ACH desirable (organization, mandate, strategy, procedures).
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in financial management and at least 1 year in the humanitarian sector. oExperience in the preparation of budgets, financial reports, financial project follow up and audit reports.
- International experience. Demonstrated capacity to work in multicultural environments. Good communication skills. Proved team-work experience and of coordination of staff under its supervision.
- Organization knowledge : Highly desired
- English Language fluency required, Russian / Romanian language is an asset
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: Long Term
- Base: Chisinau (Moldova)
- Salary: according to Action Against Hunger salary scale and to candidate’s previous experience.
This packaged includes:
- Non-accompanied position.
- Expatriate insurance (health, live, repatriation, travel, etc.)
- Break flights/trips to defined area: (break per diem: 215 EUR)
- Yearly holiday return flight ticket
- Accommodation and housing expenses (in shared guest house)
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
How to apply
Eligible candidates are invited to apply the earliest possible as we are screening applications on a rolling basis.
Only the applications received through our website will be taken into consideration.