Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated task according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the filling system
- Ensure all finance documents and files are complete, scanned and properly filed.
- Ensure all the files are safe and regularly updating the files when needed.
- Ensure all files are scanned and uploaded in filling tree
- Ensuring confidentiality of all the records all the time.
- Provide the vouchers to the auditors when needed.
- Performs other duties when required and given by the line manager
Generic Professional Competencies:
- Well organised, efficient, hard-working.
- Proactive and organized
- Ability to commence work immediately.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, diploma or certification in finance/accounting is required – Fresh graduated
- Good computer skills – Ms Office & database.
- Good communication skills
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Cooperative and honest
- Monthly Salary based on NRC Afghanistan Salary Scale.
- NRC has medical coverage for staff plus 4 dependents.
- Leave and Holidays accordingly Afghanistan Labour Law.
- Top up Credit card on monthly basis.
Apply for job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this internship posting.