University of Arkansas
Current University of Arkansas System employees including student employees and graduate assistants need to log into Workday on My Apps. Simply enter “Find Jobs” in the Workday search bar to view open positions.
All Job Postings will close at 12:01 a.m. CT on the specified Closing Date (if designated). To view the job posting closing date please return to the search for jobs page.
If you close the browser or exit your application prior to submitting, the application process will be saved as a draft. You will be able to access and complete the application through “My Draft Applications” located on your Candidate Home page.
Type of Position:
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving patient care and the lives of Arkansans.
The safety of our team members at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is our top priority. For this reason, successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption on file with our Student & Employee Health Services dept. UAMS will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks (available for benefits eligible positions only ):
- Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for qualifying staff and family
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
- Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
- Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
- Career Training and Educational Opportunities
- Merchant Discounts
- Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply link/button.
UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (501) 686-6432 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
At UAMS we value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Visit our website to learn more: https://ddei.uams.edu/
For general application assistance or if you have questions about a job posting, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] .
OPS tendersglobal.net NUTRI Pastry and Salad
Summary of Job Duties:
The Food Preparation Supervisor is responsible for directly supervising all food preparation technicians, dietetic technicians (ambassadors), dietetic clerks, institutional services assistants and cooks in the patient food area.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in institutional or commercial food service operations, including 1 year supervisory experience
- Self-directed, flexible and innovative
- Strong communication skills used to inspire confidence in coworkers
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Preferred: Bachelors degree in dietetics or a related field, ServSafe Certified, Certified Dietary Manager
- Perform all task of the cashier and the food preparation technician with proficiency.
- Helps staff prepare food, make coffee drinks, cleaning, cashiering, and any other tasks that are necessary while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensures that the staff are following recipes that are designed by management.
- Handles questions, concerns and complaints.
- Trains and supervise all staff while following UAMS policies and procedure.
- Performs all register counting duties while following the policies and procedures, as well as, holds the staff accountable for the policies and procedures.
- Completes all documentation daily.
- Accurately records the temperatures of the coolers and food to ensure customer safety.
- Audit staff duties and completes daily cleaning checklists for inspection.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Bend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop or reach overhead
Lift and carry weight
26 – 50 lbs
Push and pull weight
26 – 50 lbs
Use hands to touch, handle or feel
Taste or smell
Read, concentrate, think analytically
Inside Medical Facility Environment
Far visual acuity
Near visual acuity
Commensurate with education and experience
Required Documents to Apply:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Recruitment Contact Information:
Please contact [email protected] for any recruiting related questions.
All application materials must be uploaded to the University of Arkansas System Career Site https://uasys.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/UASYS
Please do not send to listed recruitment contact.
Pre-employment Screening Requirements:
Annual TB Screening, Criminal Background Check
This position is subject to pre-employment screening (criminal background, drug testing, and/or education verification). A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant except as provided by law. Any criminal history will be evaluated in relationship to job responsibilities and business necessity. The information obtained in these reports will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
Constant Physical Activity:
Standing, Talking, Walking
Frequent Physical Activity:
Crawling, Crouching, Stooping
Occasional Physical Activity:
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.