We are currently looking for dynamic, and self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
• Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed
• Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
• Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
• Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
• Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
• Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.