- Monitoring team activity to guarantee that the most qualified subcontractors are contacted and ready for the registration of cabinets.
- Coordinate with IRQNBB to receive a fully-completed cabinets’ lists, then coordinate with the assigned and eligible investors to become potential subcontractors.
- Coordinate with MOC to draft the official letter announcing the contracting stage for the cabinets.
- Track the signature of the FTTH Cabinets’ winning subcontractors.
- Follow up with the chosen subcontractors to ensure their commitment to the project.
- Work closely with the legal department for any legal assistance with regard to contracting, legal concerns, etc.
- In charge of all subcontractor-related activities, including achieving user targets, revenue growth, maintaining subcontractors’ satisfaction levels and providing full support to guarantee that all requests from subcontractors are properly handled.
- Overseeing the team’s coordination with the relevant departments to fix any technical issues that may occur with the cabinets.
- Handling the team’s follow-up process with all subcontractors regarding their profits.
- Maintaining contact with the relevant departments to compute fines and monitor any issues relating to the delivery of funds to contractors up until they are paid.
- Monitoring the work of subcontractors, issuing warnings when there are delays, maintaining the performance levels, and enhancing all procedures connected to the expansion of users in the active zones.
- Make sure all of the subcontractors have a fundamental understanding of how the FTTH product and service work so they can quickly face new challenges with a solid foundation of experience.
- Manage all interactions with subcontractors to satisfy revenue goals and customer needs by tracking down all customer requests and ensuring a 100 percent response rate to calls and emails from all end users.
- Ensure that the B2C Department follows up on new user requests in areas where there is a user shortage.
- Follow up with subcontractors to ensure the acquisition of new users.
- Ensure that databases are updated regularly and that all FTTH documents are archived in a timely and appropriate way.
- Assist subcontractors in developing performance-enriching strategic plans, launching warnings, and implementing the necessary corrective measures for those who perform poorly.
- Follow up on the cabinets with low growth, including finding out why and how to boost them.
- Monitor and research the demands of the market to provide appropriate offers.
Supervisory/People Management Duties:
• Build and develop a strong team through the implementation of recruitment and development initiatives.
• Coach, motivate, empower and retain staff, develop the individual as well as team capabilities.
• Train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
• Manage daily entry and accuracy of the information in the system, ensure automation of processes to achieve efficiency.
• Prepare and monitor the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports as per department guidelines
• Maintain the section electronic and manual archiving.
• Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing, and traceability of all documents to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
• Manage the utilization of staff and workflow of processes, propose initiatives for improvement.
• Handling interpersonal conflicts by mediating conflicts between employees in a way that promotes collaboration and respect.
• Evaluate teams` resources and set realistic deadlines that encourage progress
• Assess the results of the employee’s process to ensure its efficiency and to help them revise the process if it can be optimized.
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Information Technolog
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.