The Reh-Fit Centre is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to enhance the health and well-being of its members and the community by providing innovative health and fitness services through assessment, education, and exercise in a supportive environment.
FUND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Reh-Fit is seeking a highly motivated, organized, and energetic individual to build our fund development activities into a sustainable giving program that aligns with our exciting new 10-year vision plan.
The ideal candidate will possess a relevant post-secondary education or related business experience with the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of three to five years fund development or related experience including annual and planned giving programs, donor prospect identification, solicitation, stewardship, and data base management.
- Experience developing annual fund development plans, writing grant proposals, and conducting research.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful fundraising programs.
- Experience working with volunteers and leveraging their skills.
- Strong organizational skills as well as skills in relationship management, communication, event planning and implementation, and budget management.
Resume, including salary expectation, will be accepted until September 30 2022.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.